Powered by Blogger.

love message - love sms

love message 1 :

When I first saw you I was afarid to talk to you
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you
When I first liked you I was afarid to love you
Now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you


love sms  2 :

If a kiss were a raindrop, I'd send you showers.
If hugs were a second, I'd send you hours.
If smiles were water, I'd send you the sea.
If love was a person, I'd send you me.


love message 3 :

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away
I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day
I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away
I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.



love sms 4 :

The day will come when you'll be mine
But I'll just wait till that time
If I have to wait forever, that's what I'll do
Cause I can't live my life without you


love messages 5 :
You are the sun in my day
You are the wind in my sky
You are the waves in my ocean
And you are the beat in my heart


love sms 6 :
The shortest word for me is "I"
The sweetest word for me is "love"
The only word for me is "you!"


love messages 7 : Tears may dry
Years may fly
But my love for you will never die


love sms  8 : The more we're together, the more things we share
The more we find new ways to show that we care
More hopes come to mind now, more plans and dreams too
And all seem more likely to come true