Powered by Blogger.

love message 2014

Love Message 1:

My Good news, without you is like the night without the stars, there is no reasonable point to say but, I LOVE YOU. It’s a simple fact, that two moon belongs to the earth, one in the sky shining only at night, and the other one is reading my message and it shine forever. You’re far away and I miss you, I’m still here in the city wondering how in the world were still this far apart. I miss the way you picked me up and run me around. I miss how I can be myself around you. I have that I don’t get to see that smile every day. I can’t even call you when I want to. But I know you think of me too, and that seems so much more meaningful. I love how easy it is to be around you. Simply you make me happy. Thank you for the whole thing you have done for me.
If i can give you one thing in life… I’ll give you the Ability to see yourself through my eyes… And Then You Will realize… How special you are.

Love Message 2:

For all those times you stood by me For all the truth that you made me see For all the joy you brought to my life For all the wrong that you made right For every dream you made come true For all the love I found in you I’ll be forever thankful baby You’re the one who held me up Never let me fall You’re the one who saw me through through it all
You were my strength when I was weak You were my voice when I couldn’t speak You were my eyes when I couldn’t see You saw the best there was in me Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach You gave me faith ‘coz you believed I’m everything I am Because you loved me

Love Message 3:

Honey i love you with all my heart. Honey am fine here. Honey i miss you so much. Honey how is mom and our son Austine? I love you honey. I love you with all my heart and with all that I am without the selfish thoughts or worrying about other things. I am here to love you and hold you dear with all my heart. You are my reason to smile at many things I can think of. I can go on with life just by knowing you are there…

Love Message 4:

Babe… If you only know how much I am missing you right now. I can’t get you out of my head. It seems that I am loving you more and more each day. I think I am just used that you are always here right next to me. But I promise to wait for you. 9 months is not that long.
Love Message 5:
Hmmm. I am very lucky to have you. Thank you for waiting me for years. Thank you for accepting everything about me. Thank you for not leaving me though I know that I pushed you away before for many times. Thank you for all the efforts. Whenever we’re together, I feel that I am your princess. And I thank God for a heaven sent like you.
Love Message 6:
Babe, you’re the best thing ever happened to me. You’re my one and only man. The man who will love me as a whole, a man who will care and respect me like how a boy respects his mom, and a man who will protect me like how a father protects his child.