Powered by Blogger.

Be Yourself Simon Says Stamp Exclusives!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday to you! It's Shari here with a quick card using Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamps and dies.

I wanted to try something new... you know how I love experimenting! For some reason, I hadn't tried using the Hero Arts Mid-Tone inks on Desert Storm cardstock yet. So here's my card... I Like the soft effect!



I used the Paulina Butterfly Die to create a window on a Desert Storm card. I die cut the butterfly again from white cardstock and stamped some of the great flowers from the Petal Pieces stamp set.



Now... you're probably wondering how I attached the butterfly to the card, it's pretty easy, I cheated and cut a thin strip of cardstock to use as an anchor point. You can check it out in my video below.


Thanks for joining me today!

Shari